Sunday 2 September 2007

Good Luck girls


Hi,

Sorry I'm so late posting but just got back from Gmex Craft exhibition - had fab time and bought loads of new craft goodies to play with!

This card is one of three I made yesterday for three very nervous girls about to enter high school next week. They are my daughter Emma, her friend Bryony and my best friend's daughter Heather.

Although all three have older brothers or sisters at the school, it's still very daunting for them! I remember it well and I had my twin going with me too! Big hugs and kisses to all three - I'm sure they'll be fine.

The card is made from papers and images from cuddly buddly techie girls set and matted onto holographic paper. It's layout is for a challenge on Scrapdribble challenge #30.

Will post again tomorrow.

Jane x

No comments: