Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 30 August 2007

Sketch this: card challenge #24


Hi,

Posting early again today as on 6-3 again tomorrow and very busy evening.

This card is a challenge for sketch this. Papers from freebie download and the flower is made from an artificial flower taken apart with a brad in the centre.

The diet is going well. I'm craving chocolate but trying to be good!

Looking forward to the weekend as off to G-Mex Manchester for Stitch and Craft Show.

Will try to post an update tomorrow night

Jane x

No comments: