Lil' old Me
- Jane (Carroll's Creations)
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!
Tuesday, 21 August 2007
This is the first time i've ever done this so fingers crossed it works!!!
I decided to start this blog for two reasons: -
1) to display my crafting creations
2) to journal my days of crafting and hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow for my diet!
This is my latest card made for a friend who just had twins. As it was a boy and a girl was a bit more difficult but found just what i needed on Cuddly Buddly for the images and layered onto pink and blue check paper from Crafters Companion CD
Hope you like