Saturday 30 January 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #68

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is set by our lovely Sponsor WENDY. She has chosen a theme of:-

HEARTS

This gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new (freebie - thanks) digi stamp from Karen's Doodles. I have just discovered this site and she is AMAZING! I adore little hedgies so this was perfect!

Image: ItalicHedgehog Love from Karen's Doodles
Sentiment: Whiff of Joy
Papers: Early Bird Cosmo Cricket from Secret Crafter
Medium: Promarkers
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, Fiskars Threading water border punch & EK Success photo corner punch

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
How sweet do these little hedgies look. They are lovely. I love the papers and colours and the elements of the layout really fit well together.
Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I love those cute hedgies and gorgeous papers.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jayne Hayward said...

This is lovely. Love the digi stamp and the dp you have used.

Jayne xx

Victoria said...

This is just gorgeous hun x

Wendy said...

Wow I love this card and the cute image. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wendy xx

Helen said...

Cute card - love the papers!
Helen x

mrsk06 said...

Hi Jane

Fab card i adore the hedgies they are so sweet!

Take care

Sal x

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love these hedgies!

Mel X said...

Hi Jane, gorgeous colours and layout. Love this image - thanks for the tip - had to whip over and get it myself. She does have some great images like yer said!

Fabulous card

Mel X

Tammy said...

Cute card! I just love the little hedgies!

Hugs, Tammy