Friday 28 August 2009

Friday Sketchers #67

I made this card using the wonderful sketch this week on Friday Sketchers. As it was a nice simple sketch I thought it lent itself to a man's card and as I needed to make one for order I thought I'd have a go! LOL

Not used any of my Digital pics for ages and as this card is for a man in 20's thought was very appropriate. Forgot how quickly a card comes together with these images. I have decoupaged the image too.

Image: "Local Lads" from Cuddly Buddly
Sentiment made on PC using Safmat from Secret Crafter
Blue card from stock

3 comments:

jo said...

hi jane stunning card :) huggs jo x

Unknown said...

wow jane, your card is really funny and so cute. a perfect boys card.
thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x