Wednesday 29 April 2009

High Hopes Stamps Challenge #28

This is my entry into this week's challenge on High Hopes Stamps which is no cards! I made a triangle gift box for present for my SIL birthday next week. The image I chose should have her other arm high holding a net and catching a butterfly but was too big for the box so I trimmed it (I'm sure she won't mind LOL)

Image: High Hopes stamp
Medium: Promarkers from Secret Crafter
Sticky lace ribbon and punched flowers
Ribbon and gems from my stash

4 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful Jane, your SIL will adore it. Donna x

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh, this is so gorgeous!

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the box idea. The colours and image look really nice on it. I'm sure your SIL will love it.

Jayne xx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww this is so cute! Your SIL will love it! Good idea to 'amputate' her arm - nobody would ever guess!