Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 14 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge #14

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE which this week is:-

"SHOW US YOUR GREEN"

We want to see green as you predominant colour on your projects and don't forget yo use a STAMP FAIRY IMAGE.

I used a freebie "Lenny - thank you" which normally has the thank you at the side but I have removed it in my photo program. I also used my new sewing machine. Have to practice I think LOL.

Take a lookey at the challenge blog to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

IMAGE:
Lenny from STAMP FAIRY
PAPERS:
Craftwork cards - free in magazine
MEDIUM:
Promarkers from SECRET CRAFTER
TOOLS:
Sewing machine
Cuttlebug
Scallop rectangle nesties
Bow-eazi
OTHERS:
Card, ribbon and pearls from stash

ALSO FITS:
Cute Card Thursday #155 - Happy Birthday
Wild Orchid Crafts #19 - Dieing to punch it out



A new release today too on STAMP FAIRY - Patsy Beachtime and she can be found HERE.

11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

stunning stitching great detail and love the colours too
Hugs Kate xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi jane,
Gorgeous papers and layout and what a cuddy wee teddy. This is a really cute card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mueppi said...

What a lovely card, Jane!
Hugs Gisela

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love it! I think your sewing looks great hun!

Deanne :)

Sally said...

Gorgeous cardJane. Love the papers and the stitching. He is just tooooo cute.
Hugs Sally xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jane,
This is just too cute & your colouring is fab. I'm liking the sewing too, that gold thread looks great. Hope you've recovered from the pre-driving lesson nerves yesterday. It will be worse when he's passed!!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

pinky said...

Jane thats just gorgeous, I love all that stitching you have added, so neat!!

Curlybear said...

Wow Jane this is so cute , I love the stitching and the image is so cute and perfectly coloured, and those background papers are lush,

how many times did you stroke them before cutting them lol,

Have a great day,

Hugs Bridget :0) x

Julie said...

Just adorable! Thank you for celebrating with us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane this is one gorgeous card what beautiful papers and design and Lenny looks great I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Samantha said...

Lovely card Jane, and is that real sewing? Looks great either way! Hugs Samantha :0)