Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 7 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge #13

This week on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE is a fabby sketch for you to follow. I decided to make a Christmas card using an image from the set from "Santa's World". I just love he is tangled in the lights LOL.

Take a lookey at the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the other girlies creations and to join us but remember to use a STAMP FAIRY IMAGE. There are loads of freebies if you don't have any and want to join us.


IMAGE:
Santas World from STAMP FAIRY
PAPERS:
Basic Grey "Jovial" from SECRET CRAFTER
SENTIMENT:
Elzybells
MEDIUM:
Promarkers, stickles and fluffy stuff from SECRET CRAFTER
TOOLS:
Hobbycraft large snowflake punch
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
X-Cut scallop border punch
Heat gun for fluffy stuff
OTHERS:
Card and pearls from stash


ALSO FITS:
Papertake - Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams Christmas club #56 - Christmas Song (Santa Claus is coming to Town)
Wild Orchid Crafts #18 - anything goes

16 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh, this is so sweet. Wonderful!

Cheryl said...

oh this is so cute hun,always love the papers,you use,super colurs hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
I love the Santa image. The design papers are gorgeous and the take on the sketch is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Francy said...

Hi Jane i look this beautiful card . I love all of thet you can partecipe to "Winter Wonderland" this week the callenge is snowflakes. You can see the link in my blog in the right sidebar.
See you soon by Francy

Angie said...

Fab chrissy card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such a cutie Jane - looks like we are on the same page (Christmas!)
I LOVE that sentiment, it's very pretty.

Deanne :)

pinky said...

Jane I hadn't even noticed this gorgeous image, I love your beautiful Christmas card.

Sharon Basel said...

What a great Christmas card Jane! Good for you getting them done early - I usually wait to the last minute :( Gorgeous with the papers and snowflakes with pearl center. I love how you used the fluff on santa's outfit too. Have a great week!
Sharon :)

Netty said...

Hi Jane, love the card, really festive. The snowflakes are great too. ps - I've just had a quick look around your blog, and can't decide whether I prefer David Tennant or Tigger. I'm fans of both too, but perhaps fans of each for different reasons !!!
;0) xx

Samantha said...

Lovely card Jane! so cute! hugs Samantha :0)

Dora said...

So fun and colourful, I love this stamp xxx

Lynne said...

Oh wow that santa is such a cutie!! gorgeous colour combo too :) thanks for sharing it with us at DCD Christmas Club this week
Hugs
Lynne xoxo

Jacki Randolph said...

Love your card this week Jane, beautiful papers and your images are always coloured up so great!! Have a great week!

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Jane
Thanks for joining us @ the DCD Christmas club this week
Hugs Susie and the Christmas Dream Team xx

Trisha said...

Great Christmas card! Love that Santa image! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xox Trish

Evgenia said...

love this!!! thank you for playing with us this week at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!