Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Challenge card

I decided to have a play today and this is what I came up with. Below is a side view of the easel. Not made one of these for a while and used my scallop rectangle nesties to shape the card.

The stamps are a wonderful new set from PINK GEM DESIGNS and the lovely Janet has excelled herself with these and a fabulous service as only ordered Saturday and arrived this morning. I hope she forgives me for "butchering" the stamps but I have adapted the large flower by cutting out the centre flower and cutting off the stalk so I could use more.

Another challenge for me was to make a card without Design papers so this is all made with bazzill card in blue and yellow only with the white card for stamping and the base.

The card fits the following challenges:
  1. Charisma Cards #10 - Easel cards
  2. Totally Papercrafts #57 - Shaped cards
  3. Wild Orchid Crafts #19 - Dieing to punch it out
  4. Bearly Mine Designs #6 - Mother's Day
  5. Crafty Calendar 18 - Spring
  6. Creatalicious #20 - Two tone/colours
  7. Papertake - Trio tastic
IMAGES & SENTIMENT:
Funky Flowers A6 set from PINK GEM DESIGNS
MONOGRAM LETTERS:
Personal Impressions set from SECRET CRAFTER
TOOLS:
Cuttlebug
Curved rectangle nesties from SECRET CRAFTER
Chalk ink pads from SECRET CRAFTER
OTHERS:
Bazzill card from SECRET CRAFTER
Pearls from stash

8 comments:

Janet said...

Wow Brilliant Jane......glad they came quickly! x

downrightcrafty said...

great creation and love the letters in the flowers just gorgeous
Kate x

Curlybear said...

Oooooh I Love this.... I love the the colour combo its so fresh, and those stamps are TDF..

have a great week, Hugs Bridget :0) x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun i love the images and the shape is fab. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Sue said...

Hi Jane
a fabulous card, luv the flowers, great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Cheryl said...

So beautiful and love the soft colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenges!!
Hugs xx