Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 7 February 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge #9

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE. The theme this week is:-

USE LACE & A HEART
(TWIST - NO RED OR PINK)

I decided to adapt "Lenny - Happy New Year" image that is holding a balloon and changed to a heart balloon. I cut the heart on my Cricut and it fits perfectly.

The card is an order for a friend who asked for a purple Valentine so as this is my fave colour I was very happy to oblige!

IMAGE:
Lenny - Happy New Year from Stamp Fairy
PAPERS:
Cuddly Buddly
SENTIMENT:
Made on PC in Word
MEDIUM:
Promarkers and stickles from Secret Crafter
TOOLS:
Cricut with George Basic shapes cartridge
Cuttlebug
Marianne's large doily die from Secret Crafter
Nesties circles die
Woodware circle punches from Secret Crafter
EK Success photo corner punch from Secret Crafter
OTHERS:
Lace, flower & gems from stash

ALSO FITS:

Digital Tuesday #96 - Shades of grey + one other
ABC - N for nesties
I love promarkers #51 - Anything goes
Friday sketchers #140 - sketch
Stamptacular Sunday #97 - Hearts gone Wild
Stamp with fun #97 - Love
Wild orchid crafts #16 - Love is....

13 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Jane. Fab card. Love the way you have adapted the image and the layout is wonderful for it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
Fabulous colours and a brilliant layout. Really cute image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Samantha said...

Really cute card Jane love the way you added the cricut heart! great idea hugs Samantha :0)

ThePurplePlace said...

Love, Love LOVE!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

Hi Jane, love the image so cute, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

downrightcrafty said...

love the layout such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card,fab layout and colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving all the purple, great layout and that die cut is fabulous ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynnth
x

Mona said...

what a cutie card. That's so sweet.
Thanks for take part at stamp with fun.
Mona
swf-team

Karita said...

How adorable card!
Image is so cute and your card design is wonderful!

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Jess Willison said...

Adorable! Love the hear balloon and the purple!

Dora said...

Awww love love love this. The lilac on your card is beautiful xxx

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love the colours and design.

Hugs,
Larissa