Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 28 February 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge #12

This is my project for this week's challenge on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE which is:-

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

I decided to have a play with printable shrink plastic that I found when having a tidy up. I coloured my image in photo program but then changed the transparency as when shrinks the colours get more intense. I threaded beads onto headpins and attached all with jump rings and then to a key ring.

Love the result - was for a gift but may have to keep it for myself LOL.

Take a lookey at the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

IMAGE:
"Linda Ballet" from Stamp Fairy
TOOLS:
Flat nose and round nose pliers
Heat gun
OTHERS:
Key ring, head pins, beads and shrink plastic from stash

ALSO FITS;
Cupcake #131 - Anything but square
Wild Orchid Crafts #18 - Anything goes

10 comments:

fairymadjo said...

ahhh sooo sweet hunny xxx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning, can see why you might want to keep it for yourself
Hugs Kate xx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love working with shrink folie, nice project you made with it!

pinky said...

Thats such a lovely idea Jane, I have a load of shrink plastic to use but unfortunately its not printable:(

Delphine said...

Wonderful idea, Jane, and I love the adorable bear! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Shelly said...

Great little keyring charm! What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Love this keychain Jane!! Oh too cute and those beads just are fabulous!! No way would I give this one up!!! Fabulous project to share with our followers!

Hugs'
Jackie

\I must try this, will have to share once I do!

Julie said...

What a great idea - Ive booked marked this page in my "things to make one day" folder. Thanks for sharing!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a brilliant keyring. I was actually considering making one for my DT project but I couldn't find my shrink plastic lol! Cute image and love the beads. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Dena said...

Neat idea! Super fun to personalize your keychain!
Thank you for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting! Dena