Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #123

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE which this week is set by the lovely HELEN. She has chosen a theme of:-

SWEET TREATS

We want to see something yummy on your creations. I used Magnolia Cupcake stamp with Baker Tilda but cut off her spoon. I have pierced the corners for detail but left the sentiment off as not decided what to use the card for yet.

Take a lookey at the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

IMAGES:
Magnolia Cupcake and Baker Tilda
PAPERS:
Forever Friends Black & Gold CD
Medium:
Promarkers & stickles from Secret Crafter
TOOLS:
Cuttlebug
Magnolia Tilda Lace border die
Woodware Circle and fern punches from Secret Crafter
OTHERS:
Flowers, ribbon, pearls from stash

ALSO FITS:
Cupcake Craft #130 - Cake 'n' Ice cream
Pollycraft #81 - Diamonds & Pearls
Stamp with fun #99 - Recipe - 3 papers, 3 flowers & ribbon
Wild Orchid Crafts #17 - Sketch
Sweet Stampin - Oh so girly

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jane this I love so much Tilda with the cake looks brilliant so does your design, papers and the colours you have chosen to use it all looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dora said...

This is gorgeous Jane, love the brown and soft pink on your card. Have a nice weekend Hugs xxx

downrightcrafty said...

I would be in heaven with a cupcake that came up to my shoulders, I would probably be sick too :)

Love the colour choice on this pretty card and the papers are very well matched

Have a great weekend
Kate xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jane - love the delicious colour combo!
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our recipe challenge over at Stamp with Fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

This is such a fun card, totally delish. I'd love to get a cake that size in comparison to me!Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the 2 images.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

Rumtruffle said...

Hello,
This is my first visit to your lovely blog but not the last as I am now following you.
You have some lovely cards on your blog. I like to scrapbook and make cards.
I am crafty blog hopping this morning to try and meet more people with my interests, if you have a few minutes spare please pop by and say hello you will be warmly welcomed.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Jane. Love the colours and the image also. Hugs Michele x

Claire x said...

Adorable card Jane - lovely image and great colour tones. Thanks for playing along this week with Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Claire x

Julie said...

Love the colours on this card!

Jo said...

Hi Jane, I love the papers and sweet images, what a huge cake for a little girl :)
Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin.
Jo xx

Val said...

Lovely card - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Hugs
Valxx

Val said...

Lovely card - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Hugs
Valxx

PS: You are doing so well with your weight loss. Good on you! xx