Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #120

This is my DT project for this week's challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE which this week is set by the lovely TRACIE. She has chosen a theme of:-

VALENTINE

My finished card was nothing like it started out to be, but sometimes that happens eh? LOL I intended to sew around all four edges but as used a scallop-shape punch the was too big so just did opposite sides, then when started sewing decided to make "spike" pattern instead of scallops (told ya it changed LOL)

Take a lookey at the challenge blog to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

IMAGE:
Lili of the Valley Cute Square
PAPER:
Magnolia
SENTIMENT:
Hero Arts from Secret Crafter
OTHERS:
Sew easy kit from QVC
Martha Stewart Heart border punch from Secret Crafter
Cuttlebug
Sizzix star die
OTHERS:
Bazzill card from Secret Crafter
Flowers and black pearls from stash

Also fits:

Wild Orchid Crafts #16 - Love is......
Lili of the Valley #83 - Romance
Crafters Companion #9 - Romance
Crafty Calendar #17 - Love

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
This is a gorgeous creation. Beautiful papers and colours and a perfectly sweet image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

love the papers on this pretty creation and the star behind the sentiment too, beautiful
Hugs and have a great weekend
Kate x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Carol, fab backing paper. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Sally said...

Love your card Jane. LOTV images are so cute. Hope you had a good weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jane, this is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Crafter's Companion this month.
Hugs Lynsey x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jane what a little beauty this is I love that image and your design it looks super
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jane - love the paper!
Helen x

hayward69 said...

Jane congrats on your win over on LOTV your card is absolutely beautiful and love the beautifully coloured image.

Jayne xx

Mau xx said...

Well Done on winning LOTV jane, tour card is lovely, I love the image isn't she cute xx Mau

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is this adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Caroline said...

Stunning card!! Love that paper just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love his image - I've got it but haven't used it yet. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender. Hugs, Bev