Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 28 January 2011

Winter Wonderland - First DT

This is my first DT project for WINTER WONDERLAND. I am so pleased to be joining the crew on Team Marianne. (thanks girlies - mwah xxx) This week's challenge is:-

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

We want you to use the sentiment as the main focal point on your creations.

To celebrate the launch of the new DT's (Team Marianne & Team Kate) we are very lucky to have two sponsors SIMON SAYS STAMPS & SENTIMENTS 4 U.

This is a close us of my sentiment. I made an aperture card with a woven/plaited wreath on the outside. The sentiment is on the inside as you see below.

Take a lookey at the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the other girlies wonderful creations and to join us.

IMAGE:
PAPER:
Paper Cellar "Traditional Christmas"
MEDIUM:
Promarkers & stickles from Secret Crafter
TOOLS:
Cuttlebug
Circle & scallop circle nesties
OTHERS:
Ribbon and wire for the wreath
Gold card and pearls from stash

Also fits:-

Wild Orchid crafts #15 - Let's get Sentimental

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

OMG!!!! I remember that ribbon work, still not got the hang of it, but wow you certainly have, looks stunning and love the aperture to the sentiment stunning
Hugs and Happy weekend to you
Kate x

Linda said...

Hi Jane love the ribbon wreath and if that is not enought work the inside of the card is just as beautiful love Linda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sorry I haven't had much time for bloging this week with sorting out Facebook. Fab first DT card Jane. Love the aperture idea dn that ribbon is fantastic, so effective. Marianne x

Sally said...

Gorgeous ribbon wreath Jane. Great card. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs Sally xxx

Suzi said...

Wow Jane, what a fabulous card. the treatment used with the ribbon is fantastic and I love the aperture design. Gorgeous work.
Hugs
Suzi x

elsi67 said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥