Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #117

This is my DT project for this week's challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE which this week is set by ME!!!!

I have chosen a theme of:-

WITH LOVE

This could be a Valentine or birthday as long as a love themed image or sentiment.

I decided to use my new digi from Teddy Bo which is a Colour it yourself decoupage. Below is a close up of the layering.

Take a lookey at the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

IMAGE:
COY decoupage from Teddy Bo
PAPERS:
Basic grey "Hopscotch" from Bunny Zoe Crafts
SENTIMENT:
MEDIUM:
Promarkers & Distress ink for edges from Secret Crafter
TOOLS:
Martha Stewart Heart border punch from Secret Crafter
Martha Stewart Butterfly stamp and punch
Woodware circle punch, EK Success scallop circle punch from Secret Crafter
Nellie's flower punch and embosser
OTHERS:
Bazzill card & pearls from Secret Crafter
Card Candy for centre of flowers

Also fits:-

21 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a sweet and so pretty too, the colour combo works so well and is that a flutterby I see
Hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jane this is absolutely gorgeous I love that image she is so beautiful especially with your colouring, the papers and design are stunning this appeals to me big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Jane ! Your card is adorable ! Love the image and the heart border ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Curlybear said...

Wow jane this is beautiful I love the papers and the soft warm colour tones,

Have a great weekend,
Hugs Bridget :) x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Jane,
I love the papers and gorgeous colours on this card. The image is just so sweet. A cracker.
Hugs,
Fiona x

FairyD said...

Jane your card is uber cute!!!! The papers are gorgeous and I love that little flutterby....is that cut out with one of these special cuty outy machines!?!? (I don't craft!!!)

Thank you for taking part in our challenge.

FairyD x

Lorraine said...

That's a super fun card. Love the colours and the image is gorgeous, lol. I should think about layering up as it's so effective - but I never do, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a pretty card. I love your new image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jane, love your card using Teddy Bea. Great colours and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us this time over at Teddy Bo Challenge, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

Julie said...

A beautiful card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie x

Padster said...

Love the way you've used Teddy Bea - fabulous card - thanks for joining our first challenge xx

katesacraftybugger said...

this is so pretty ,i love all your layers-thanks for joining us at i♥ promarkers-Kate

debbies said...

Cute as can be! Love the dimension you have on your card!

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Clairebears said...

Oh wow, I love this Teddy Bea stamp.
I love how you have used the papers too.
Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jane...love the cute image, and those papers are delicious!
Helen x

downrightcrafty said...

oh sorry missed the "perfect for our Winter Wonderland challenge, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us"
Hugs Kate xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Super cute image. :o)

Colette said...

Very pretty card, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Miria said...

Oh, this image is a cutie! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria

Mina said...

fabulously scrummy card Jane, I love this Teddy Bo, I have used one for tomorrows card...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx