Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 27 December 2010

Stamp Fairy Challenge #3

This is my DT card for this week's challenge on Stamp Fairy Challenge which this week is:-

CELEBRATE

We want to see celebration projects which could be New Year, birthday, new arrival, anniversary - it's up to you.

My card is a birthday card using "Kasi". I had the idea to colour my kitty just with grey shades. I'm really pleased with the result.

Take a lookey at the challenge blog to see the other girlies creations and to join us.

Image:
Kasi from Stamp Fairy
Papers:
Cuddly Buddly Digital papers - Patchwork papers in pink
Medium:
Promarkers
Sentiment:
Just Rite stamp 5/8" circle sentiment
Others:
Silver paper, flowers and pearls from stash


Also fits:-


13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh those papers are gorgeous and love all the layers such a pretty card
Hugs and New Year Wishes
Kate xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card,great layers and colouring, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Tine said...

Hi Jane. Great card. Love your layout too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

uksharon said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww sooo sweet, love the puddy cat! Great layout and love the pretty papers too!
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Jane this is superb what gorgeous papers and I adore the colour you have chosen for Kasi
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, adorable card Jane.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Samantha said...

Really cute Jane I just love Kasi, love the colours you have used too! Samantha :0)

ThePurplePlace said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and also love how you colored Kasi....totally adorable.

Are you papers digi papers? They are really pretty! :)

Thanks for sharing,
LIs

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love every little bit of it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at stamp with fun challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Wishing you a happy 2011 x

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a sweet card, lovely soft colours and an adorable image. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x