Friday 8 August 2008

Blog Candy Challenge

This card is made for challenge on Deena's blog for candy.

She says: -


"Don’t worry, the challenge isn’t too difficult, and this challenge/blog candy will stay open until August 30th.

I challenge you to make a card showing your support for someone who is in need of it, and send it to them. THEN, LEAVE ME A LINK IN A COMMENT ON THIS POST, SO I CAN SEE IT TOO! If you don’t have a blog and would like to play, attach your card picture to an e-mail for me. That’s it. Not too much to ask is it? Everyone knows someone who needs support in one way or another. Of that I have no doubt. Whether it be a small issue or large, there is always someone who could use your support. So pick someone, please!"

So my card is Pink Petticoat papers with stamped hero arts sentiment and bear image onto pearl card and coloured with Whisper pens. Matted on bazzill card. I made my own ribbon strip and added 3 co-ordinating brads.

I made the card for friends of ours who have just lost their brother. He died suddenly earlier this week.


2 comments:

kes said...

Hi Jane, love the background v.funky
hope you don't mind but I have had a play too. Your card is fab Hope your not working too hard
kes
x

Anonymous said...

Jane I'm so happy you took the challenge, and made this incredibly sweet card!! I love the pearl paper you used and how you made your own ribbon strip (wow). The image is adorable!
Smiles,Deena